Blog Archive

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sick period

Today was the day after i officially called it. I'm soo sick.... After having a 92 hour session of my life awake sleeping 10 hrs in the meantime ... yeah that is total sleeping that I'm talking about... the period is also pretty zombiecal as i call it... since i act and feel like one... really time just passes by and i cant do much productive... the feeling itself is great , like I'm drugged... everything and everybody is just so slow, looking out from two narrow little windows the world is just different at these times and everything just sounds so silent... it feels all ok, but by the end of this period my heart kind of wanted to jump out of its place and made me feel my chest is just one size smaller ... anyways after this crazy period i usually have a real hard time falling asleep just as i had yesterday... took me about 4 hrs just to get to that state... but fortunately it was worth it... slept like a baby for as long as hmmm... with the day light saving issue an hour less but still 11 hrs... and am now up since midnight... this is soo sick... when am i supposed to sleep if not at night... somehow i am a very badly managing myself.... i forgot to learn this at school or again i was ditching classes or maybe there were just no self management classes... not good... i wonder what and how it is possible for others to manage themselves so well in life as in other parts of life... maybe this is gambling and the lifestyle that puts me in this upside down situation...anyways... just wanted to say hi to every subscriber for my blog as i decided to go online... and from time to time i am about to share some of my life with ya... if you care... but enjoy anyways...

R...

No comments: