Blog Archive

Thursday, June 26, 2008

This gotta be the peak of it!!!

People run good and bad in poker just as much as in life. It is mostly a roller coaster ride and as much as i was sunk two years ago, that's how good i feel right now. I am sure GOD has to do with some of it and he is rewarding for my work and determination right now. Of course i decided this year is just gonna be the year of rewards for me. So finishing up this half of the year goes like this...
  • -Starting January... my new year's promise... i gotta get up for myself and start taking poker as a serious money making hobby... so far one check... it is in continuous progress ion still :)
  • - secondly i wanted a very good gaming computer that just has the power to blast me off my chair if i need to and so i fixed this new room for myself where i really get my privacy and i can get some work done and i can relax at the same time... Added a nice feature to the room and hooked up my high end mini speakers and high end Bryston amp to get the sound i am accustomed to on my PC...
  • - taking on the usual yearly skiing trip... was fantastic and because of the wellness features the trip actually turned out very relaxing...
  • - my taking on golf lessons kind of failed due to a pursuit of success at the tables and preparing for a huge vacation to America
  • - the trip actually takes place in May and i fell in love with America second time again...got to see my friend's wedding and meet all the people i loved to spend time with... Saw the most beautiful places on earth... Although i got only a teaser from Vegas, i managed to win a seat to the World Series of Poker and a free trip to Las Vegas (hotel and flight included alongside with some extra cash to spend for food)...that is just about coming up... in JULY...
  • - almost forgot but in the meantime i bought a brand new ALFA ROMEO BRERA... that just arrived yesterday and i am fucking WOWing out most people who see it... The car is so much better with the automatic gearshift then the one with manual that we tried in the test drive...and it looks so much better in real than on any picture or video... ;)
  • - and finally but not least... Csilla and I are getting along pretty well...that is definitely an A+ thing in life...

So i am very thankful for GOD and my environment and the people surrounding me that all this could come together all in just half a year... of course there is lots of work behind all this, but my environment helped me a great time achieving all this... i hope i can stay this positive for some time that is to come and get some more barriers and new goals behind me... I am screaming out loud here, so i knock on wood, just to keep up this pace of life i am living right now...


Unfortunately as for all things there is some sideeffect to this as well. I might never finish my blogging on america with this pace... :((( And i think i am a bit carried away right now with myself and life, so i have to come back to earth and live the normal life again...


This is my last blog till i come back from Vegas... wish me luck i will really need it :)))



No comments: