Blog Archive

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

I must apologize to all my loyal blog followers. The last 3 and a half months were a blast so much that i kind of lost touch with reality. I am forcing myself back to normal, normal that is to me, but hell i failed to get back for like the last 2 months. Seriously that must be changed. I promise though i shortly will be back with all the good stuff that was up with me. Hold on guys... lots of stories to be coming. And sorry for not writing to ya... and to me too... it's just been a nice break from the rat race... i needed some time to enjoy it. Actually i miss writing these blogs now so i will catch up real quick... Till then...

My promise to all of you and mostly to myself... 1 blog a day for like a full week... It's gonna be hard... damn... i should not be throwing promises just like that... damn...

No comments: